Saturday, December 13, 2008

WebNotes: Loving It! (A snapshot from my browser)


At the MIT PEVC conference, I came across a simple startup last week that will make researching so much easier. Click here for the website.


Webnotes allows you to annotate web pages, highlight sections, and store items from your internet travels in online folders. An integrated button in my firefox toolbar makes it simple to point and shoot (the tool appears in my browser in the picture above). If you like to save interesting items on the web, I'd recommend everyone to try it. If you're intensely researching something on the net, it savings having to download or print pages and pages of information. Everything you highlight will show up along with your notes neatly in a pdf that you can print or mail to anyone. I can now save useful information with a couple of clicks and remember why I saved it in the first place.

No comments: